Monday, December 29, 2008

Andrew turns 3!!!

Mr. Andrew turned 3 today and I cannot believe it! We had a great day, he got to open presents first thing (unlike poor Sydney who waited all day) and then we played with them. Then we went to a decent (for Pensacola standards) mexican restaurant for lunch where they brought him fried ice cream, after which he gave the waitress and thumbs up and blew her a kiss. Then we went and saw Bedtime Stories, it was a funny show and I would recommend it to all. We came home and has McDonalds for dinner and then cake and ice cream. Andrew requested a blue cake and I made it into a Blue Angel cake! I am so creative!!! Anyway he loved having Happy Birthday sung to him and he is very excited about being 3! I just can't believe that he is going to sunbeams next week!

Andrew is a super sweet little man. He loves to be happy and he truly is happy 90 % of the time and that other 10% well he is a boy and then there are things that go wrong in life! He loves to tease me and everyone when he get the chance his favorite is when I tell him I love him he says, I love daddy, and then giggles! He loves sports and his big sister he even plays princess and tea party with her. I love Andrew so much and he is a such an important part of our family! I know he has lots in store for the future!!! Happy Birthday Andrew I love you!!!!

Here are some pics from today. Sydney was just showing him how to open the presents!!!











9 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! That was a cute post and awesome job on the cake! Way to be creative!

Seriously... said...

that cake is super cute...i bet he loved it! So when do you guys move? Are you ready for 3??? You guys have a lot going on in the next few weeks....good luck with everything! We're excited for you to be out here (at least a little bit closer). We're planning a few disneyland trips in the next 6 months.....

sarah said...

good job on the cake, betty crocker! I cant believe he is 3, what a little man!

Annie said...

Happy birthday Andrew! I can't believe how big he looks, He has lost all of his baby and looks like a big boy now. The cake is too cute.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Wow, what a cute cake you made! I loved all the pictures. I can't believe our kids are already so big!

Jenni said...

He sounds just like Cade! (3 in March.) Love the Blue Angels cake!

Lisa said...

What a fun birthday! Nursery is the best. Hey when do you move back?

Shari said...

Happy Birthday Andrew...I remember that you and Peter share a birthday. The cake was so cute! What little boy would not love having that cake? Good luck Shannon with the move and especially with the baby. Let us know when she comes. I'm sending a big Texas Hug from Aunt Shari and Uncle Ron!

Mandy said...

I keep checking in to see if your baby has arrived. Hope you're hanging in there. I'm excited for your move back - we definitely have to meet up in Disneyland this summer. Happy laboring!