Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shelby is almost here!

Okay so I thought that I would go ahead and show the world how prego I am! I am 38 weeks in this picture. I am totally ready to go and will be induced on the 15th if I don't go sooner on my own. I am so excited to meet this little girl! We are still thinking Shelby will be her name! Anyway it is true I have gained 50 + pounds this pregnancy pushing to my all time high! I am going to have some work to do after she comes out! It is okay as long as she is healthy! Sydney prays that Shelby will come soon everyday, I truly appreciate her faith!!

The other picture is Andrew playing rock band, we got it for Christmas and he loves it!!! Sydney is showing off her picture from school that she so proudly displayed in the living room and we were having an experiment with her hair, it did not work out. If anyone know the show little Bill, Andrew told Sydney that she looked like April!!!

Well I will keep baby progress posted the best I can! Wish me luck!!!



9 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

You look sooo stinkin cute prego and you dont even look like you gained 50+ pds! I hope that shelby joins your family soon and everything goes well!

Jamie and Kiley said...

You look great! I remember the weight just melting off of you last time so I don't think you have to worry. Good luck! Let us know when she comes. We are so excited for you guys!

sarah said...

Thats funny, you look like I do now and brooke is 7 months old. I am so excited to finally see your baby! Good luck!!

Colle said...

You look pretty good to be having a baby in a few days.

Jenni said...

I am so excited! You don't even look big. When I am 38 weeks..... I look like I ate at least 3 watermellons whole! It is obscene. You are gorgeous.

donna said...

You look great Shannon! Good luck on this next delivery! I can't believe that you are having your third child.....aren't you still just in high school? Where does the time go huh?

Brigg and Dianne said...

Cute pictures! You look great Shannon! Besides, it's good to have pictures of when you were pregnant. After the baby comes, you'll wish you had taken more. Good luck on number three! I'm so excited for you!

The Mathews Family said...

SO CUTE!! I think 50 lbs looks good on you!! :)

Can it really be true?? I just heard the news today that you guys are coming back!! That is SO exciting :) I can't believe its only been 7 months. It seems like you guys have been gone longer and your kids have changed SO MUCH!?! I drove over in your old neighborhood on my way home and found a house for you to rent ;)

Good luck TOMORROW!!! Can't wait to meet the little darlin' You guys will be in our prayers for sure!

Annie said...

SO do you have a baby yet? I'm dying to see her! Good luck and you do look great.