Thursday, December 11, 2008

My baby is 5!!!

So 5 years ago today Sydney was born and my world changed! Sydney is the a special little girl with all the love in the world to share! She is sweet and nice and everything that a girl is suppose to be! If you looked in the dictionary for the definition of girl you would see Sydney! Sydney is willing to help all the time and wants everyone to be happy! Her teachers at school adore her and she is the example to other kids in many way I am told! She is a great big sister and wears the title with pride! She cannot wait for baby Shelby to get here so she can rock her and sing her lullabies and change her diapers and teach her to walk and all the ways of the world! I love her so much and I am so glad that Heavenly Father gave her to me!

Sydney wanted an art set for her birthday and she is great at opening presents as you can see in the pictures! The poor girl had to wait all day to open these presents because her daddy had a late day and we decided to eat first! When we asked her where she wanted to eat for dinner it was an immediate answer, The Olive Garden! The kids love that place so fine with us! Anyway it was 8:00 before we got home and Andrew is asleep and missed the cake and presents but all the same I think she had a great birthday!!!

I love you Sydney!!!










7 comments:

Lori said...

Shannon! I can't believe she is 5, I remember you being pregnant with her! Where does the time go and why oh why do they grow up so fast? Hope you guys have a wonderful christmas!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Happy Birthday! I cant believe that she waited all day long to open presents! I am almost 30 and cant wait that long! LOL :)

Unknown said...

Five is a big birthday! Sweet Sydney - I know it feels like you just had her. Five years goes too quickly. Happy Birthday!

Seriously... said...

happy birthday! so fun...can you believe these little guys are 5 now? they are getting way too big. Olive Garden sounds really good to me right now. Anyway....happy birthday. I'm glad she got lots of fun Art things. I think it was Parker's last birthday that the older kids were sick and asleep for. I don't think they cared, hopefully Andrew wont mind as long as there's leftover cake. I'm sad we're not going to see you guys at christmas....but once you guys get back out this direction we'll hopefully see you more!

Danielle and Fam said...

5 is a hard birthday for me! They get big too fast. We love Sydney and you guys!

Jenni said...

She looks just like Mike in so many of those pictures. Maybe Shelby can be a little mini-Shannon. (I love that name by the way!)

Brigg and Dianne said...

Yay! Happy birthday to a sweet, smart girl!!! Cute pictures! I know, I can't believe that we have kids as big as this! Life is just crazy!