Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Photos!

I got the kids all dressed up and was planning on getting a picture to put on a Christmas card to send you all and these are some of the shots that I got...

The kids were so silly it made it really hard and so you will see what was chosen when you get me your address so that I can send it to you! (Hint: that was my plea to either email me or comment here your address so I can send you a card)

There is also a picture of setting up the tree and Sydney putting up the star!!!!





5 comments:

Jenni said...

Where's the Shannon in these pics?

Danielle and Fam said...

What about you and Mike. It's been too long since we've seen ya. Look at Sydney posing! I love it. I hope you are sending me a card. I emailed you my address yeah?
Happy Holidays girl. Oh and I like your christmas tree.

Colle said...

I like your Christmas tree!! It is very pretty.

Elise said...

Is Sydney wearing the Bitty Baby dress? Too cute! We hope that you are having a great Christmas time and are getting so excited to welcome a new little one. We miss you guys!

Shari said...

I peek in from time to time to see how my niece is doing. I love the pictures Shannon. thinking of you and your family. Best Wishes this Holiday season.