Sunday, October 10, 2010

Super Post Part Two

Here is part two. I know what you are thinking-"how could it get any better?" Well we are here to blow your mind!

Went to a Padres game. We sat on the grass, here I have just seriously devoured some nachos. For some, going to a ballgame is about the smells, the crack of the bat or the excitement in the air. For me it is nachos, kettle corn and cotton candy. Did you think Mike was the only one who loved food?
Kids rolling down the hill. Really, Petco Park where the Padres play is an incredibly fan friendly and family friendly place. You can get 5 buck tickets and the grass is great to stretch out and still see the game. The kids spent 20 minutes at this little field where employees pitched them balls and the kids hit and ran the bases. Awesome. We still love Busch stadium but this is a great place.
Shelby really is a girly girl. She lets me do her hair way better than her big sister ever did and she loves to wear jewelry and put on my shoes.
The Daddy super hug.



1 comment:

Kari said...

Shelby is SO big!! I hardly recognize her!! Sure do miss you guys.

Kari