Sunday, October 10, 2010

Super Post Part Three

O.K. here is the end-I know I blog so infrequently you are thinking it is the end of me blogging forever, but probably just for 6 months-we went to the airshow last week but left the camera in the car. That is why this post is so sparse.
It took me a few tries but I snapped this wonderful picture of Mike jumping with Shelby in his arms. Note the hair on Shelby. MIke, as you can see, has very little.
At the airshow, we sat under an FA-18 for the shade. It was blazing hot outside. The kids needed something and when Mike got up to help them he turned around quickly and forgot we were sitting under a wing. There is the evidence of the mishap 48 hours later. The wing did not receive any damage.
Are we neglecting her, possibly. Is she the cutest thing ever? Definitely.


No comments: