Monday, November 12, 2007

Primary Program


Yesterday was the primary program and I had no idea that when your child is in it that there is so much to worry about.  Sydney was so silly and did not pay attention.  She was sitting in the bishop seat and when it was time to stand and sing she would play with her hair or the girl standing next to her hair.  Then she kissed the bishops son and he was pushing her off him but she insisted on kissing him.  Then she was making binoculars with her hands and shouting to the older kids.  Then she was acting like she was leading the music or she was just laying on the wall that separates the stand from the audience.  We thought everything was going to be okay when she stared to wink at us in the beginning, we thought that was harmless but it just got worse and worse as the program went on.  Let's not forget to mention Andrew yelling and waving to 'nydney' at the top of his lungs and having to be taken out for other outbursts throughout the program.  So I feel I need to apologize to the ward for my children who are full of energy and have no understanding of others!!!!  All in all it was an okay program and everyone tells me it was the best watching Sydney.  You have to love a good primary program!  Next year I think we will prepare the kids a little better.

5 comments:

Seriously... said...

don't you wish you could video tape the primary program? we need to figure out a time to meet up....if you're ever up for flying again, you can come to cleveland! Anyway....we miss cute sydney and andrew....

Brigg and Dianne said...

Yay! I love your blog. I think your kids are so cute. I hope everything is going great with you guys. I am going to check back here often for little updates.

Brittany said...

I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did when Sydney kissed Landon! Hilarious. His reaction was priceless. I thank your daughter for making my Primary Program Sunday so memorable!

Kendyl said...

Primary wouldn't be primary without those precious moments. I'm sure I'll be writing the same blog in a few years...

Jenni said...

That is so hilarious. I totally get what you mean. Ever since Ryli started Primary this January, she has started bearing her testimony every 1st Sunday in sacrament meeting and this last one, she insisted on bringing a picture she had drawn of a rainbow and proceeded to lecture the entire congregation for about 2 minutes about how rainbows are a gift from Heavenly Father and asking if everyone knew what "this" (holding up the picture) was? I was laugh/crying I was so embarrassed.