Friday, November 16, 2007

How do kids know when it is the worst day to not sleep.

So I have been up since 3:45 this morning with Andrew who tossed and turned in bed until 5:30 when Mike got up and so we got up as well.  We are driving to Utah today and we have to leave at 7:30 to get papa from the airport and while I was worried yesterday that there was no way we could get out the door that quick we are now sitting and waiting with a very CRANKY and tired little boy who will not let me leave his sight!  I am exhausted and we have such a big day.  I still need to finish packing the car and get the food together and he will not let me go anywhere unless it is into the car to get papa.  The time right now is 6:51 and Sydney just woke up I am sure from all the crying and now I have to try and get her to get clothes on.  Why did we decide to drive?  Hopefully this will all mean that he will sleep in the car right?  I'll let you know how it went when we get there!

4 comments:

Misty said...

Good luck today. You're a super mom. That's a hard drive with two little ones.

Colle said...

I hope your drive went well. I am excited to be able to see you have a blog and be able to see your cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sound like a great wife and mother. Those kids sure are lucky to have you. It sure is fortuitous Andrew got up so early so you could write in your blog. Good job on making it back safe.

Lisa said...

hey there, this is lisa moll! how are you? i saw your site through jacey's and thought i'd jot you a line. you guys look great and very happy. talk to you soon.