Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

So Halloween is over and I have to say that I am super happy about that! The kids have so much candy now to deal with and they are jumping off the walls but I am glad that I do not have to get them all dressed up anymore and we are done with party's for a while!

Sydney came home after about 20 minutes of trick or treating. She said she was tired and wanted to pass out the candy instead. Mike and Andrew went back out and Andrew was a hit in his costume and would give a salute after receiving his candy! The old guys around here loved it!!!!

Oh and I carved the spider web pumpkin and Mike did the cat! I also did the little one as well!!!









8 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

I'm totally with you on that. No more worrying about keeping the costumes clean and nice, they can go into the dress-up box now. And, I think your pumpkins look amazing! Great job!!!

Jenni said...

Good carving Shannon!!! I love it that she is a bride. Ryli would totally dig that.

Jamie and Kiley said...

I loved Andrews hair cut! They look so cute all dressed up. Another Halloween down and another year until we have to do it all again!

Mandy said...

I love that Sydney is a bride - all the little girls in Madeline's kindergarten class were either brides or Fairy Princesses - what's the deal? It was so good to hear from you. Are you making any trips up here soon?

RecipeNut said...

Hey Shannon, love the pumpkins and the costumes! How are you?

Annie said...

How cute are they!! Your pumkins too. I love them. When do you find out where you go next? Fallon is not as bad as you might think. I actually really like it. It's fun. Keep us informed. I can't wait.

Natalie said...

Love the costumes, especially the bride! Baby #3 coming soon! Miss you guys!!

By the way- Bryce also painted the basketball court in our culd-e-sac! (I forgot about that)

Danielle and Fam said...

They are DARLING...I love that Andrew saluted everyone after getting candy. Soooo Cute! I'm glad it's all over too. Hope you guys are doing good out there.