Monday, November 17, 2008

Catch up on the past weeks!

Here are some photos from the past weeks!



The kids got to meet "Boss" blue angel pilot number 1!



Sydney sat in the fire truck at the air show!



Andrew was ready to go to the air show!



Andrew thought it would be faster to drink from both cups!



Andrew tried on Mikes flight boots!



Andrew wanted to be a basketball player for bed!



Sydney eating her pre bed snack of apples and peanut butter!



After the air show I went to So you think you can dance!! It was totally awesome!!!!!!



The F-18 super hornet was super loud. Sydney cried and Andrew cheered!



The F-18 landed in front of us. Sydney was glad it was over!

So there you go some pictures of the last couple weeks!

6 comments:

Jamie and Kiley said...

Cute pictures! It is amazing how big your kids look. Hey...can you email me the picture that Mike took of us when he visited Kansas City? I would love to have a copy. Thanks!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Your kids are so cute! I just cant get over how much Syndey looks like you! No fair none of my kids will look like me! Well I guess thats not such a bad thing! How was so you think you could dance? We totally got hooked on that show last season!

Danielle and Fam said...

Yah for the update! Your looking good girl. I can't wait for your new baby to come. Hope all is going well.

Jenni said...

Good update!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I'm so glad you updated! Very cute pics! Looks like you guys are having fun! So do you have airshows often there?

Annie said...

So any word on your next duty station. I am dying to know. You are so lucky if you get to go back to Oceanside. Let us know.