Friday, January 25, 2008

Time to update!


So I have been told that it is time to post something new since Christmas is over. This is what I think if I just got the Christmas decorations finally put into bins and into the garage there is not reason I should have cleaned my blog as well! Anyway things are good we are still waiting to find out where we will be going this summer and that is hard to be patient for. We are faced with 2 decisions right now and we need prayers for guidance. We know that the Lord has a plan for us and we want to follow but we just need a few more hints on which path to take. We have faith that it will al work out we just need to be patient! Other than that I will brag about my kids,

Andrew counted to 10 all by himself yesterday! We were super impressed. Even Sydney said wow all by himself that is amazing!

Sydney is in preschool and loving it! She goes 3 times a week and loves her teacher Miss Cassie!!!

Mike is having an easy month in Orthopedics and loving the break!

I am doing fine I am exercising on a regular basis for the 1st time in my life! It is a class called stroller-strides. Look it up on the internet it is great! The kids love running with me and I am super sore all the time but I can tell that I am getting addicted Mike is thrilled!!!!!

Anyway there you go I have updated my blog! Here is a random picture just to say that I did it all!!!!

We have also been spending as much time as possible at Disneyland!

3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

What great Disney fun! Cool that you live so close. I was telling my kids your kids' names, and upon review, Haley keeps calling Sydney "Disney". Maybe it was because she was standing next to Mickey Mouse, but I couldn't keep from laughing. Way to update, Shannon!

Elise said...

Hello Shannon,

Congrats on joining an exercise program that you love! That is really awesome. While we were in Kentucky, I would push the kids in the double jogging stroller in the on campus arboretum. One day, a group from Stroller-Strides invited us to join in their workout. It was really fun! So, you are awesome!

Also, you are so lucky that you can be using a stroller outside (at least most of the time) during the winter in Cali. We are sick of the cold. Megan asks every day if kirkwood pool will be open soon. I don't know that she'd be too excited about swimming in the 20 degree weather.

Baby Girl Morrison is due in a few days. Hopefully we can agree on a name soon.

Talk to you soon,
Elise

Pure Images said...

Sydney is such a good girl. She is so smart too! You will have to give me some tips on how to get Brielle to that point! hehe. Isn't it fun when kids learn new things. Counting to 10 was the best thing (for me) that Brielle learned to do. She skipped 7 for a long time, but once she got it, you would of thought that I won a million bucks. haha