Friday, January 25, 2008

I touched Monica Geller!




Okay so I have to tell the story on the blog but we were at Disneyland and I have learned to look for the ambassadors (they are the disney employees that take the celebs around and get them on the rides easy and what not) to see who they have and this past time at Disneyland I saw Courtney Cox, David Arquette, baby Coco as well as Patricia Arquette and Laura Dunn( I think that is her name) and some guy that I am still not sure of his name but is an actor. Well as we were waiting in line at the Dumbo ride and first to get on they all came to the back gate and got on just before us so we also got to ride with them on the Dumbo ride. As I was walking with Sydney to the 'pink one' I stopped at Courtney ( who is extremely tiny) and put my hand on her back and told her I was a big fan! She smiled and said thanks! I am also in their home movies, as we were riding David was holding the camera as we were going around so I gave an extra little smile!!! Anyway it is amazing how much attention and hoopla for just a group of people that are taking their kids to Disneyland! I was one of the people gawking so who am I to talk but really they are just people right?

I also have to add that these are pictures from a tabloid website. They only camera we had was Sydney's pink camera that she got for her birthday. I am also not sure who is in the front of the boat but I promise Patricia was there just not in the pictures!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh I am SO jealous! We got passes last week or two weeks ago actually. We are going to be going more often and I will totally keep an eye out for those famous people!

Pure Images said...

ohmigoodness, I LOVE Monica. She is so cute. I still watch Friends reruns all the time. =) You are lucky!

Jenni said...

You are just a little celebrity connoisseur!

Anonymous said...

hi there navycrandalls.blogspot.com blogger found your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com