Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meeting the Blue Angel Pilots

Every tuesday and wednesday after we drop Sydney off at school, Andrew and I sit in the car by the runway and watch the blue angels practice their show. Well every wed the pilots go to the museum and meet fans so we decided that Andrew needed this experience. He was really only interested in meeting number 4 that is his favorite for whatever reason but he was very excited and the pilots were super cute with him. We also visited the gift shop and got him a flight suit that is just like his daddy's and also for Halloween. He also got a box of planes that he has been lining up in interesting ways. So here are the pictures from this event.










I couldn't get Andrew to cooperate with taking a picture in his flight suit so this is the best for now.

9 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Super cute! Dont you love when you take your kids places and the people there are super nice with your kids and make the experience that much nicer!

Lori said...

Hi Shannon ~ I found your blog through kendra, hope you don't mind :) I can't believe how big your kids are!! Where does the time go? How is CA? Things here are going well. . .but of course I can't wait to leave Cleveland :) Hope you guys are doing well! take care lori

Colle said...

That is pretty cool. I am glad he got to meet number 4. My little guy likes to line things up just like that.

Brigg and Dianne said...

That flight suit is awesome! I gotta get Will one of those. And meeting the pilots must have been the greatest experience, I'll bet they were really nice.

katie and beej said...

Shannon, I didn't know you guys had a blog! This will be so fun to keep up to date while you guys are so far away. Andrew looks like he is still being the hilarious character we all love:) We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.
Oh, when do you find out what this baby is?

Jenni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the flight suit! Cade is a liner upper too!

Danielle and Fam said...

Fun!! I love doing boy stuff. I hope you are enjoying Andrew for that few moments while Sydney is away. It won't last very long once that new little cutie gets here.

Unknown said...

love these pictures. hi! haven't been on here for a while. i was thinking of you when i thought of what i should make for my bookclub that i'm hosting and thought of your butternut squash soup - could you perhaps send me the recipe? congrats on the baby girl. and mike in his navy outfit strikingly resembles what's his bucket in that one movie about brothers when the japanese bombed pearl harbor? obviously my brain is not on tonight. anyway, saw the picture with him and your son and thought it was that guy for a second.

The Mathews Family said...

OMGosh how cute is that suit??!!??