Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I just wanted to write a little post and say Happy Valentines Day! It is stormy and rainy and gloomy but I am still happy because I get to tell all the important people in my life that I love them! Mike is amazing and was pretty sneaky today with his gift and Sydney spent all morning writing her name on all of her valentines for preschool and Andrew is well naughty but he is still my little buddy and makes me laugh! I love my family and I am so grateful for them! I fell loved and that is all that I need! To all of my family and friends that I am not with today I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentines Day!

5 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Happy VDay Shannon!

I'm so mad that I didn't know you had a blog! It's super cute- love it!

I left you a message last week - I've got visiting teaching appointments scheduled for Friday. Call me sometime :) Hope you guys had a fun weekend! Maybe we can hang out this weekend while our hubbies are doing their "mandatory fun." I'm boycotting it. Stupid expensive inconsiderate (to people with kids) mandatory fun!!!!!!

Seriously... said...

Shannon...you should get this (if we had any kind of income at all, i'd get it for you). You just need to have it changed to Navy.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9445231

Christine said...

Shannon- It's me your old Roomie from Ricks, Christine. I love seeing your cute family. I am so glad to have your blog and check up on you once in a while. My blog is christinepn.blogspot.com

Danielle and Fam said...

I LOVE YOU SHANNON!!!
Happy Valentines Day LATE!
I have been researching everyone for the family reunion and I found your blog link off of Diannes So I thought I would take a peek.
You are the best!
Have a great day!
Danielle

Kari said...

Hey Shannon- We are getting WAY excited to come see you guys! Barrett & Paige are counting the days... we will see you soon. Take care.