Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some random shots.

Here are some random pictures from the last little while.

Mike sent a package from Afghanistan the other day and inside was a dead animal or many dead chinchillas that were made into a blanket. The kids thought it was really soft and fun to lay on but said it was stinky. I am not sure how I will decorate with this.


Shelby standing so proudly and is now officially walking!


Some lovely tulips that Mike had sent to us in time for Shelby's birthday!


Shelby was walking and hugged Andrew so sweet I tried to catch but this was the back end of the hug.


This is what my bed looks like in the morning and I have been kicked out!


If you have ever put Andrew to sleep you will understand 'arm' and is sharing his arm with one of Sydneys bitty twins named 'Chaddy'.


No comments: