Saturday, January 2, 2010

Andrew turns 4 and Disneyland

So we went to disneyland before Christmas and then I guess I put my camera away because the next pictures were Andrews birthday at Chuck E Cheese. We did have Christmas but I was using the video camera and forgot the camera. Anyway the funnel cake bite was for my Mikey who loves it and so I dedicated that bite to him!!! Andrew had a birthday party in California with cousins at Chuck E Cheese and it was awesome. I would recommend this place for a birthday super easy and affordable. Then we came home on Andrews real birthday and had a party with Grandpa Dave and Grandma Julie. I am so excited that it is finally Jan 2 and the traveling is done and we can get back into a routine and start the down slope of Mikes deployment. We are more than half way hooray!!!! Anyway enjoy the pictures! We love you MIKE!

p.s. While in California we got to go the Warriors vs Celtics game. My dad JP Dustin and I(and Shelby) sat in a luxury box. Chad and my Mom sat down a little closer. If you look to the left of me on about row 3 you can see a green hat and then to the left of the green hat you can see my moms red hair, that is where they sat lucky ducks!!!!


























5 comments:

mike said...

Happy Birthday Drew. I love you guys and I love the pictures. Happy New Year!

Jenni said...

Merry Christmas Crandalls! I am so glad that Mike's deployment is past the half way point! Whew! You guys are so hard core.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brigg and Dianne said...

Love the pics! Shannon you look great! How fun Disneyland must have been, Haley has a Minnie Mouse doll exactly like the one Sydney is holding. Chuck E. Cheese's sure looked fun too! It probably makes the stress of planning a party a breeze. Looks like you are keeping busy enough to pass the time!

sarah said...

Wow, california and not even a hello! My feelings are hurt! I am glad you had a great time. We miss you guys