Sunday, October 18, 2009

pictures for Mike

So I have not posted in a while and things are nuts for me these days but I just caught a minute to put some pictures on here and so these are mostly for Mike. I wish I could post everyday and I really want to and I am going to try but anyway here are some pictures of the kids first day of school and soccer in the backyard and around the house and Shelby eating a sucker and Sydney in her snuggie. We love you Mike and miss you like crazy!!!! Oh and yes Andrew is actually asleep at the computer, he was extremely tired!!!





















6 comments:

Seriously... said...

even though the pictures were for mike, i still liked them :) and I think you should post more, more often. We'll see you in november!
Kendra

Jenni said...

Where's Mike?

Ammon and Tasha said...

you have such adorable kids shannon!!

mike said...

I love the pics. Isn't Shannon a great Mom! I wish you the best honey!

shelly said...

Pixie Hallow! Rosetta is our favorite.

Brigg and Dianne said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures, Shannon! I know things are super busy for you right now. I hope you're doing okay!