Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!!! I have decided that this is by far one of my favorite holidays. I had so much fun getting the kids all decked out as well as Mike and I. I love the music and family time and friends and the fireworks. That being said I only got to do a few of those things but it was still a great day! The kids looked great and I really had a good time putting it together. We went to a BBQ at a friends awesome house and that was great. We missed being with our family and we did not make it to the fireworks but we did watch some great shows on PBS in DC and there was great music and no traffic. Here are some pictures of the kids and a pretty cute family photo. Who knows maybe someday we will get to be on DC on the fourth I think it would be super fun!!!















6 comments:

Seriously... said...

I love the picture of shelby with the flags kicking her leg out! so cute. can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks...

Colle said...

You have cute kids! Your family picture turned out pretty good.

Ammon and Tasha said...

WAY CUTE!! I love Sydneys hair too!

sarah said...

Who made Shelby's bow? It is so cute!! You guys are to all american family!!

Jenni said...

Andrew looks just like Chad in the picture with his tongue out!! That is crazy.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Such cute poses! Your kids have personality! I think 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, too!