Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Catching up!

So I clearly have not blogged in a while and so much has happened it seems impossible to write it all down so I am just going to post a bunch of pictures and give you a quick summary. We moved back to Oceanside went to disneyland a few times, Mike went to Yuma for training for 6 weeks, the kids and I went to Utah. We are now back in Oceanside and Shelby is getting bigger and Andrew has been in and out of potty training but with all the moving around is still struggling (any suggestions??) and Sydney is just getting cuter and cuter!!! Now that we are back for a while I am going to try and get back into this but this is a start!!!!























5 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute, cute, cute! Cute kids. My suggestion for potty training a boy... give up! LOL. I got so sick of trying with Cade and was convinced he would be in pull ups in high school and then he just decided right before his 3rd birthday to do it. Maybe I got lucky.

Ammon and Tasha said...

Oh shannon you have such beautiful children! we are taking the kids to disneyland the first week of june and I am soooo exited to see how izzy will react when she is there! cant wait! if you meet up with us if you can! that would be so fun!!

Danielle and Fam said...

Fun little family!! I wish I could have seen you when you were out here, Your baby is soooo beautiful and I still haven't seen her.Keep updating.

RecipeNut said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! I've been checking in every so often hoping to see new pics of your cute growing family and your new baby! How are you holding up with 3? Some days I don't think i'll make it; other days are calmer and fun...and i think just maybe i'll survive :) I thought i would never get Brandon potty trained. When I finally stopped getting frustrated and just followed his lead, he eventually made the decision to go on the potty himself. I just kept encouraging and asking and offering help and he finally made up his own mind. Good luck! oh and i bribed big time!

Jamie C. said...

I'm so jealous you're back in California! Shelby is a doll and I can't believe how old Sydney is looking. I hope all is well with your family, and you keep the updates coming so I know what you are up to! Sending our love!