Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ELLEN!!!!

So yesterday a few girlfriends and I attended a taping of the ellen show! It was a BLAST!!! We were on standby and we ended opting to stay for a later taping so that our chances would be better of getting in! We had a day we met Andy Garcia at a restaurant while waiting he was super nice and took a picture with us on my cell phone. I will try and get that on this blog and then we made it into the show which was awesome and totally fun. The show airs tomorrow and Steve Carrell is going to be a guest but he taped a few weeks ago so we actually did not get to see him but we did see Steve Straight who is the star of 10,000 BC. He was a cutie. Then we went to dinner in Beverly Hills and say David Spade. We did not talk to David Spade but we did get hit on by a lot of old guys it was hilarious and we got drinks and appetizers paid for so that was a plus!!! Anyway it was an awesome day and tons of fun! I will try and get that picture up soon!!!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Shannon, saw you dancing on Ellen today! You cut your hair! Anyway, wanted to give you credit for your 5 seconds of fame! I bet that was a ton of fun, wish I could have been there too!

Colle said...

I saw you dancing!! I like your short hair!! It looked like a good episode to see in person.

Jamie and Kiley said...

Shannon,

Looks like you had a good time on Ellen. I recorded it to my DVR and just watched it. What a fun day!

Jamie

Kari said...

Shannon-
I remembered to watch ellen when there were 5 minutes left. So I saw people trying to get marshmallows or something. I missed it, but it sounds like you were a star! Sorry I totally forgot, it was actually nice weather here for once and we were outside playing.

Danielle and Fam said...

Did your mom Tivo it? We missed it and I am dying to see you dance with Ellen...CLASSIC!
Love ya

Shannon Crandall said...

yes my mom has it on tivo so go on over and check it out it was good times!!!!

Kari said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS!! Less than 2 weeks, we can't wait!! Barrett and Paige have been really planning it out - they are super excited.

Zwinggi Zoo said...

Hi Shannon,
I just saw your blog for the 1st time, very cute. I got it from Megan Kanzler (Fear). I haven't seen you for ages! I love seeing your kids, they are darling. I just started a blog
www.zwinggifamily.blogspot.com
My email is www.zwinggi@sbcglobal.net I would love to chat sometime! Gina Zwinggi (Murphy)

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

Hey Shannon! Love your blog--your kids are super cute!! Glad to see you guys are doing well :)
Kristine

Jenni said...

Shannon! You little minx. I ran into David Spade around '98 in Tahoe and he was walking into the girls bathroom in front of me and I redirected him to the men's and he said, "Thanks". It was cool.

Jenni said...

P.S. How do you like being a military wife? I miss it sometimes.